The reason for the surcharge is that heavier students put more strain on our equipment and are more demanding on our instructors during exit, opening, and especially for landing. Our instructors are experienced enough to safely skydive with heavier students, however, it is fair to pay them more for a higher workload.
Gateway Skydiving Center
ENJOY A BREATHTAKING VIEW!
At Gateway Skydiving Center we jump from up to 10,500 feet, above Carlyle Lake. We operate a Cessna 182 aircraft that can take two tandems per load, allowing you to jump with your friends and family in comfort and style
Our price reflects the quality of our service. Attention to detail, uncompromising maintenance of airplanes and parachutes, as well as the quality of training and certification of our instructors is what separates us from the crowd. Personal attention is what you can expect at GSC. We will transform your skydive from simply jumping out of an airplane into a life changing, unforgettable/transformational experience.
Tandem skydiveThe quickest way to make your first jump.
- The views of Lake Carlyle fom 10,500 feet
- USPA rated instructor
- The shortest wait times in St. Louis area
- No experience is necessary
- Must be over 18 and under 230 lb.
Tandem Video(Add $20 Video + Pictures Package)
- True HD Video and Photos (1080p HD)
- Social media worthy content, edited and ready to share
- Your own personalized online media gallery where you can download your photos and video, or share with friends and family
- Your media package will be delivered digitally shortly after your landing
- List Optional raw footage purchase to create your own edit add $10
Advanced free-fall(Must complete at least three tandem skydives with Gateway Skydiving Center)
- Accelerated Free Fall course
- Two licensed USPA AFF Instructors
- Jump from 10,500 feet
- 6 hours to complete
- Must be over 18 and under 200 lb.
You must call to book your skydive. There will be a $50 per person non refundable and non transferable deposit to hold your spot. If we cannot jump due to weather you will receive a rain check that is valid for a year. You must show up on the day of your skydive.
TEAM BUILDING CORPORATE EVENTS OR SKYDIVE WITH GROUP OF FRIENDS
Take team building to the new heights with our great group packages. Whether your goal is to motivate, offer an incentive, celebrate a successful year, or if you are looking for client rewards or a team building program, Gateway Skydiving Center can help you add excitement and energy to your next event. Call for special group pricing!